Bruno Elan Stair Lifts
A Bruno home stair lift with features usually associated with top-of-the-line models, our Elan keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and inexpensive. The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance and ease-of-use at an economy price. While all of our home stair lifts represent Bruno's commitment to innovation and reliability, the Elan especially demonstrates our determination to provide a rugged, yet lovely, stair lift for the entry level market.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box - no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries - continuously powered from any household outlet - provide dependable performance, even during outages
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 5 in (127 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs
- Manual or Power Folding Rails - if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs, the optional folding rail is the ideal solution. The folding rail can be ordered for feather-light manual operation or push button automatic operation.
- Painted Rail