Bruno Elan Stair Lifts
A Bruno home stair lift with features usually associated with top-of-the-line models, our Elan (SRE-3000) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and inexpensive. The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance and ease-of-use at an economy price. While all of our home stair lifts represent Bruno's commitment to innovation and reliability, the Elan especially demonstrates our determination to provide a rugged, yet lovely, stair lift for the entry level market.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box - no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries - continuously powered from any household outlet - provide dependable performance, even during outages
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 5 in (127 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs
- Manual or Power Folding Rails - if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs, the optional folding rail is the ideal solution. The folding rail can be ordered for feather-light manual operation or push button automatic operation.
- Painted Rail